WEICON Stainless Steel Spray
WEICON Stainless Steel Spray is a corrosion and weather resistant surface coating. Due to the high chemical resistance, it can be used wherever a resistant, effective protective layer is required.
The alloy is composed of chromium, nickel, and manganese.
WEICON Stainless Steel Spray is dust-dry after 10 minutes and attains full adhesion and abrasion strength after 4-6 hours. It is temporarily temperature-resistant up to
- For the repair of damaged stainless steel parts
- On lorry attachments
- On silos and pipelines
- Outdoors (weather-resistant)
- For the optical refinement of glass, wood, stone, ceramics, and most plastics
- For decorative purposes
WEICON Aluminium Spray A-100 / A-400
WEICON Aluminium Sprays contain aluminium pigments with a purity grade of <> 99.5% and offer high-quality corrosion protection for all metallic surfaces.
Typ A-100: abrasion-resistant
Typ A-400: very high brilliance
- In refridgeration and ventilation technology
- In combustion plants
- In pipelines and machine housings
- In exhaust systems (only A-100 and only on end pipes)
- On fibre-glass car body parts
- In model construction, applied art, and toy manufacturing
WEICON Aluminium Sprays are resistant against many diluted acids and lye, as well as atmospheric influences. The temperature resistance of the coating amounts to +800°C (+1,472°F). WEICON Zinc Spray / Zinc Spray "bright grade"
WEICON Zinc Sprays offer quick-drying corrosion protection with a long-term effect for all metals.
WEICON Zinc Spray provides all metal surfaces, such as hot-dip galvanised parts being repaired, with permanent, cathodic corrosive protation. It forms a quick-drying, adhesive, protective layer of microfine zinc flakes.
In a salt spraying test according to DIN 53167 or DIN 50021, metal parts sprayed with WEICON Zinc Spray showed no corrosion, even after more than 550 hours. The innovative zinc flakes form a highly resistant protective layer, even against extreme weather and environmental influences.
In this way, WEICON Zinc Spray fulfils higher requirements than demanded in DIN EN ISO 1461.
The colour of WEICON Zinc Spray "bright grade" has been adapted to that of hot-dip galvanisation. Applications:
- As high-quality rust protection primer
- For touching up welded or drilled sections
- As a conductive intermediate layer in spot welding
- Wherever metal must be protected from corrosion
In addition to the above-mentioned applications, WEICON Zinc Spray "bright grade" is preferred for the repair of damaged zinc coatings in the same colour.
WEICON Zinc Sprays are dust-dry after about 15 minutes and can be spackled and painted over after about 12 hours without pretreatment.
The temperature resistance amounts to up to +500°C / +932°F ("spezial hell" up to +300°C / +572°F).